Our patient-centered team works with adults who wish to treat an opioid or alcohol use disorder with medication and comprehensive recovery supports.
- Ongoing Suboxone and Sublocade treatment for patients with complex needs.
- Suboxone provider support, education and consultation.
- Suboxone induction and stabilization, with potential referral back to Gifford or other providers.
- Case consultation around the interface between pain and opioid use disorders.
- Group and/or individual therapy to assist patients in rebuilding lives damaged by an opioid use disorder.
- Treatment of opioid use disorders with Vivitrol.
- Treatment of alcohol use disorders with counseling and medications such as Vivitrol, Antabuse or Campral.
Part of Gifford’s Psychiatry & Counseling team, Addiction Medicine providers also collaborate with community partners to ensure that patients with addiction and their families are treated with dignity and the highest quality medical and behavioral health care.