Gifford is committed to keeping its patients educated in all matters of their health. Here you will be able to find information and resources for all of your needs and concerns.
Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Video: How to use a metered-dose inhaler (inhaler in mouth)
- Tips for Living Well with COPD
- The Basics of COPD
- The Clara Martin Center has been providing a comprehensive array of mental health and substance abuse services to the greater Upper Valley area including Orange County for over 50 years.
- Washington County Mental Health Services is the primary provider of specialized services in the Washington County region.
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- The Vermont Department of Health hotlines and more
- The National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
- Pathways Vermont Support Line