Podiatry is a branch of medicine devoted to the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the foot, ankle and lower leg. Gifford provides podiatry care from three podiatric surgeons and experienced, professional support staff in three locations.
Care available includes:
- Diabetic foot care
- Foot and ankle reconstructive surgery
- Foot and ankle fracture management
- Orthotics casting
- Wound care
- Treatment of ingrown toenails
- Foot- and ankle-related sports medicine
- Bunion care and treatment
- Flat foot
Our clinics are equipped to evaluate and manage foot and ankle problems, as well as perform office-based procedures.
Who’s right for you? What do all those initials mean?
To help you choose the right provider, here are descriptions of some of the provider types Gifford offers.