Gifford orthopedics provides surgical and non-surgical care for people with injuries, diseases, injections and abnormalities of the bones, joints and tendons, including:
- Ankle and foot injuries and ailments
- Hand and wrist injuries and ailments
- Shoulder and elbow injuries and ailments
- Hip and knee injuries and ailments
- Work- and sports-related injuries
- Joint injection
- Fractures and sprains
- Hip and knee replacement surgery
- Arthroscopic surgery
- Rotator cuff repair
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Ganglion cyst excision
- Trigger finger release and trigger finger injections
Who’s right for you? What do all those initials mean?
To help you choose the right provider, here are descriptions of some of the provider types Gifford offers.