If you are ready for medical discharge but unable to safely recover at home, you can receive convenient, comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation right at Gifford.
Patients continue to enjoy our private room experience without incurring additional expense as we continue to follow CMS billing guidelines.
Whether you stay for a few days or a few weeks, our experienced rehabilitation team develops a therapy program designed to fit your specific needs and provides personalized support to help you get back home as soon as possible. Our recently renovated unit includes a residential style bathroom, kitchen, and laundry area for practicing everyday routines; and our beautiful grounds and courtyard gardens provide space to practice walking on uneven surfaces like grass or sidewalks.
Our team of rehabilitation specialists includes:
- Physical therapists to help you to increase overall strength, balance, and coordination
- Occupational therapists for help with cognitive skills and functional abilities such as personal care, cooking, shopping, and cleaning.
- Speech therapists to help with communication and swallowing disorders
Amenities to make your inpatient rehabilitation stay more enjoyable include:
- Excellent meals provided by the hospital’s professional chefs, available through room service or in our attractive cafeteria
- Two courtyard perennial Gardens
- Television, telephone, internet, and Wi-Fi access in each room
- An assortment of books, games, and DVD’s
- Pleasant common spaces for visitors (welcome daily 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.)