Our patient-centered team works with adults who wish to treat an opioid use disorder with medication, whether it is pain medicine or heroin, with medication and comprehensive recovery supports.
- Ongoing Suboxone treatment for patients with complex needs.
- Suboxone provider support, education and consultation.
- Suboxone induction and stabilization, with potential referral back to Gifford or other providers.
- Case consultation around the interface between pain and opioid use disorders.
- Group and/or individual therapy to assist patients in rebuilding lives damaged by an opioid use disorder.
Part of Gifford’s Behavioral Health team, Addiction Medicine providers also collaborate with community partners to ensure that patients with addiction and their families are treated with dignity and the highest quality medical and behavioral health care.