Most teens who use tobacco want to quit. Are you one of them?
Quitting tobacco isn’t easy — but it’s easier with the right help. The American Lung Association’s Not On Tobacco (N-O-T)® program gives you options, resources and support to quit for good!
N-O-T® is a quit tobacco program for teens that can help you develop a plan that leads to your quit day, while also providing support so you can remain tobacco-free for life!
What you’ll learn:
- How to stop making excuses for not quitting
- Why you smoke and what it will be like when you quit
- How smoking affects your mind and body
- How to overcome nicotine addiction
- Getting ready for your quit day
- What to do if you slip
- Getting support from your friends and family
- Managing stress and avoiding weight gain
- How to stay tobacco-free for good
Let’s quit together!
This is a FREE and VOLUNTARY program for anyone aged 13-18 who uses tobacco products such as e-cigarettes (like Juul) and chew.
Class meets once a week for 10 weeks with each session lasting approximately 50 minutes.
Date: Begins Thursday, March 14
Time: 3-4 p.m.
Location: Gifford Conference Center, 44 S. Main Street, Randolph, VT
Contact: For more information or to sign up call 728-7714
As a voluntary program, underage attendees WILL NOT be punished for participating in this program.